Looking for Talent
Recruiting someone new for your business can be a challenging and sometimes daunting process. Finding the right match on paper can be a fairly straightforward exercise but how do you find the right type of person to fit into your office dynamic? How do you ensure the person you are about to invest a substantial amount of time and money on is going to stay with you and grow with the business? 360North will invest the required time to understand your culture and business aspirations while offering our promise to add real value to your recruitment process, delivering the best person for your requirement..
What to expect from 360North
- A highly professional, reliable and thorough approach: no stone is left unturned with any mandate we undertake.
- Offering permanent and interim solutions, we have the knowledge and expertise to source the best talent for your business.
- We understand property but we also understand people.
- We have expertise in recruiting from newly qualified to director level.
- We do not automatically adopt a ‘square peg – square hole’ philosophy. We think outside the box, offering alternative, workable solutions.
- We never over promise and under deliver.
- We will source and deliver best in class talent and guide you through the decision making process.
- As a boutique business we are not targeted on how many CVs we send or how many candidate interviews we secure. Our barometer of success is based solely on delivering for our clients.
The 360North community incorporates a vast portfolio of talented candidates which has been built over many years through networking, headhunting and referrals.
Our still growing database of candidates is diligently managed and maintained, allowing us to quickly identify the right individuals for our clients. We will then consider which candidates are the best fit in terms of skill set and culture before presenting a small number of CVs to you.
Once you have selected your preferred CVs we will manage the full process including arranging all interviews, provision of interview feedback, management of candidate expectations and all aspects of offer management.
When partnering with 360North on a contingency recruitment mandate, our clients can expect an outstanding level of service. We take pride in our accuracy and have every confidence that you will want to interview 2 out of every 3 candidates we send to you. We do not have weekly KPIs or minimum targets to achieve, enabling us to offer a more succinct and consultative approach.
Retained Search Campaign
Identifying and securing the right candidates for your business can often be a protracted and tricky process. A recommended option for senior level recruitment, the 360North Retained Search Campaign is a rigorous, highly detailed process that will deliver the best available talent to you for your specific requirement.
Utilising ten years’ experience within the UK’s real estate and property arena, we have designed a highly successful retained search model that delivers a best in class service within the quickest possible time frame.
Should you decide to move forward with this option, we will initially visit your offices to take a full brief. Seeing your office culture first hand will enable us to match the right personalities to your business. We will then undertake a comprehensive mapping of the market place before identifying and confidentially approaching all suitable individuals. We will then conduct initial face to face interviews with all relevant candidates to establish their suitability for the role.
Upon completing the initial interviews, we will deliver a shortlist of the best candidates (along with detailed interview notes) and invite you to take them through your internal interview process. We will then allow the interview process to conclude before collaborating with you again through offer management and successful completion of the mandate.